Thursday 15 December 2011

#149: Keeping in Touch

Without the interference of work, it is so much easier to keep in touch with people, especially my retired friends.

But there are qualifications.

We do not text one another, or skype. As for Twitter...... I cannot even imagine a twittered exchange among the people I know.   And forget Facebook; in spite of my enthusiasm it is a hard sell to an older demographic. I consider myself lucky to reach so many folks by email, although some check it only occasionally.

But my older friends do use the telephone. And, *bonus* that leaves a hand free to hold a mid-afternoon cup of tea. 






































































































































































  providing that the recipient actually checks email.  

No comments:

Post a Comment