Sunday 6 November 2011

#116: Laundry List

So far, one of the most interesting things that has happened to me in Saskatoon was my guest appearance on the community radio program, Laundry List.  The topic under discussion for this episode was....ta dah... Retirement.

Daughter Jenny and her friends Tracy and Brenda co-host this "anything goes"  program.  (That Saturday morning, they also recorded a second 1/2 hour item about home ownership.) These three young women have great rapport,  and it was fun to see them in action.  They are completely poised and thoughtful, and very entertaining.  

Me?  I was terminally boring.  I won't be looking to break into radio anytime soon, but why should I?  I'm retired.

1 comment:

  1. It's another facet to your enriching life. I bet you gave your topic an interesting twist.

    ReplyDelete