Thursday 13 October 2011

#88: Calendar Geek

So eager was I to replace the inadequate pink pocket calendar that I went out today and acquired a better, thicker (but still compact) one in red.  The problem is that I can't use it until 2012.

Did I really think I could buy a calendar that conveniently begins in October 2011?

So for the next three months I will need to use tiny, tiny print in the space-challenged pink calendar.  Or I can go electronic and put the calendar function on my iTouch to work -- after I figure it out.

What fun..... another opportunity to build new neural pathways.           

1 comment:

  1. What a pity our Matarike (Maori New Year) calendars and diaries don't come in small sizes. They run from July to June, Matariki celebrates the appearance of Matriki (the Pleiades in our [NZ] night sky. As we slowly progress in a bicultural direction, Matariki is increasingly celebrated here.

    ReplyDelete